Master of Business Administration and Master of Science in Management designed to prepare you for employment opportunities and to help you gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities to make sound business and management decisions.
These programs are designed to foster thought leadership, innovation, and corporate social responsibility in a global context.
The objective of the Master of Business Administration program is to help students develop knowledge and enhance their talent to pursue leadership positions in competitive business environments.
The Master of Science in Management program is designed to help students develop knowledge about management and related aspects. Students have the chance to study organizational strategies and concepts through training and hands-on applications that can be utilized in day-to-day managerial functions.
Some characteristics needed for career success include:
• Flexible expectations: Ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and deadlines
• Good communication skills: Ability to communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing, with other managers, staff, and the public
• Good judgment: Ability to make rational decisions regarding complex situations
• Strong relationship skills: Ability to establish and maintain effective personal relationships with other managers, staff, and the public
POSSIBLE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND DAY-TO-DAY ACTIVITIES COULD INCLUDE:
• Financial Controller: Direct the preparation of financial reports that summarize and forecast the organization’s financial position, prepare special reports required by regulatory authorities, and oversee the accounting, audit, and budget departments
• IT Project Manager: Develop requirements, budgets, and schedules for a firm’s information technology projects and work with internal and external clients, vendors, consultants, and computer specialists
• Operations Manager: Direct the operations of a company by formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources
• Marketing Director: Coordinate a company’s market research, marketing strategy, sales, advertising, promotion, pricing, and product development activities Human Resources Director: Supervise the employment and placement, compensation and benefits, training and development, and labor relations departments within a company
WE HELP YOU MAXIMIZE YOUR TALENT:
We are committed to helping you achieve success. Some valuable support services include:
• Academic advising
• Career services
• Technical support
• Networking/connection tools
• Financial aid
• Student clubs/organizations
• Military student service center
• Resource center